Red Devils 12-26 Catalans FT
Trinity 18-25 Giants
Hull KR 0-0 Hull
Bulldogs 23-14 Hornets
Halifax 22-20 Rams
Lions 18-20 Raiders
Crusaders 28-46 Cougars FT
Knights 66-0 Stags
Doncaster 16-29 Hunslet
Bears 4-52 Town
7th July 2016, 13:00 | slmusic
Ben Westwood loves his music, we asked him a series of questions ahead of Warrington's game against Salford on Sky Sports 1 this evening:
Fitting tribute to viola beach by the one and only cold play. Good on ya lad. Number 1 next week #Glasto2016— Bennie Westwood (@bennie_westwood) June 26, 2016
- A mixture of things, all Rock & Roll such as Kings of Leon and Foo Fighters. It’s just my kind of music, I like to mess about and bang drums with the kids.
- I don’t really listen to music after. I just sit and relax and chill out to a bit of peace and quiet and catch up on some TV, Emmerdale and Corrie 📺
Missed the results of bgt who got through please and who got the wild card— Bennie Westwood (@bennie_westwood) May 26, 2016
- I would have said Justin Bieber but he has come back a bit hasn’t he. When I put shuffle on I usually get some nursery rhymes coming on with the kids. One minute it's Foo Fighters blaring out and the next it's Three Blind Mice 🐭
- A U2 concert in 2005 at the Etihad Stadium was the first proper gig I went to. I had just moved over to Warrington and got to know my boss Simon Moran. I also went to Party in the Park in Leeds as a kid.
- The Liam Gallagher role in Oasis, or Noel Gallagher he is even cooler.
- We don’t really have a dressing room DJ. Every week somebody is pulled out of the hat, and whoever has been chosen plays their playlist at the final weights session before the game, in the stadium during the final run, and in the dressing room before the game. I haven’t been chosen yet, still waiting for mine.
Westwood in action against Widnes
Westwood will be hoping Sandow can repeat his heroics from last time out
- George King's is bad. Actually Benjamin Jullien, he played French music and it didn’t get us pumped let’s just say that. We still won though!
- Wigan used to come out to Now We Are Free from Gladiator, that was bouncy and pretty cool. Wigan is my favourite away ground and the atmosphere is great.
A new #SuperLeagueMusic playlist has been released today, click here to have a listen and keep up to date with fortnightly playlists 🎧